We Guarantee Live Delivery! ****Warning**** Please note if temperatures in your state are below 30 degrees or above 80 degrees we recommend upgrading your order to expedited or faster!!!! WARNING – WE DO NOT SHIP FRIDAY – SUNDAY WE ARE CLOSED AND WE DO NOT SHIP ON THESE DAYS TO ENSURE OUR BUGS DON’T SIT IN A WAREHOUSE ALL WEEKEND Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and other slow-moving insects. Ladybugs are a must-have for organic gardening or organic farming. A ladybug eats insects during both the adult and larval stages, so you can buy ladybugs as adults and continue to have live ladybugs eating through other parts of their life cycle as they reproduce. Adults are shiny, hemispherical beetles, often reddish-orange or yellow, with black markings. Larvae are black, with conspicuous legs and orange spots on their backs. The larvae are often compared in appearance to tiny alligators, and are similarly aggressive in consuming insects. The larvae move from plant to plant on leaves. Larvae pupate on the upper leaf surfaces, plant stems and twigs. Eggs are yellowish-orange ovals, laid on end in clusters of 10 to 50. Shipped: In mesh bags, or natural, unbleached, reusable cotton bags. Store In a regular household refrigerator for one to two weeks max. Release Tips: Release at dusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two week period. Release Rates: 1,500 ladybugs cover approx.1000 sq. ft., 4,500 ladybugs cover approx. 3,000 sq. ft., 9,000 ladybugs cover approx. 6,000 sq.ft., 1 gallon covers approx. 1 – 5 acres.
- Includes a Ladybug educational sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ’s
- 1500 Live Ladybugs, Live Delivery Guaranteed!!
- Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and others.
- Ladybugs are good bugs great for kids, birthday parties, school projects!
- Nature’s Good Guys mesh bag of Live adult ladybugs